AUG 2000 – 2006 THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PARTNERSHIP (UK) PLC SENIOR ARCHITECT
- Residential development. New build, 80no units, Easter Road, Edinburgh Phases I & II. £4m.
- Office Development. Dean House. 24000sqft new HQ for Balfour Beatty, Edinburgh. £3.6m.
- Office development. Fusion House. 70000sqft new build, Warriston Road, Edinburgh. £7.5m.
- Residential development. New build, 84no. units, Miller Street, Clydebank. £4m.
- Residential development. New build, 31no. units, Prestonpans. £1.5m.
- Residential development. Refurbishment, 12no. units, Wemyss Place, Edinburgh. £1m.
- Residential development Tarvit View Cupar Muir . £5M
OCT 1998 – AUG 2000 RICHARD MURPHY ARCHITECTS PROJECT ARCHITECT
- Stirling Tolbooth Arts Centre. Grade A listed refurbishment & new build. (£4M) (RIBA Conservation Award 2002)
- The Cancer Caring Centre, Edinburgh. Extension to “Maggie’s Centre” alternative non-institutional healing centre. (Project Architect) (£350K)
- Belmont Road, Edinburgh. New Build housing development for the Burrell Company (£3M)
- “A Garden & 3 Houses”. Design and Construction of exhibition highlighting life works of Peter Aldington. RIBA London, RIAS Edinburgh & European Travelling Forum.
SEP 1997 – SEP 1998 SIMPSON & BROWN ASSISTANT PROJECT ARCHITECT
- The Interim Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh. Refurbishment of the Grade A listed, Church of Scotland Assembly Rooms to house the Interim Scottish parliament. (£3M)
- “21 years” Simpson & Brown’s 21st anniversary exhibition.
JUL 1996-SEP 1997 RMJM ARCHITECTS ASSISTANT ARCHITECT
- “RMJM 40” Assistant Exhibition Designer : co-ordination and creation of RMJMs 40th anniversary exhibition.
The Matthew Gallery, Edinburgh Jan-Feb 1997
- The Usher Hall Revitalisation. Refurbishment of existing Grade A listed Usher Hall and new-build Box Office/Public Forum. (£22M)